[Env seminars] Talk on Sustainable Development

jellyfin@MIT.EDU jellyfin at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 11 09:32:09 EST 2004

FYI - we had been asked to forward the following Seminar information
in case you would be
	interested in attending.  Any questions please contact Lisa
Eschenback as noted below.

--
Jacqueline A. Donoghue
Senior Assistant to Director