[ecco-support] ECCO V4R4 question

Menemenlis, Dimitris (US 329B) dimitris.menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 9 11:14:45 EDT 2024

Hi Samar, there is a clean version of ECCO-v4r4 without bells and whistles and with updated MITgcm code available here:
https://github.com/MITgcm-contrib/llc_hires/blob/master/llc_90/ecco_v4r4/readme_v4r4.txt

One small possible problem is that the files that you need to run this set-up are on pleiades under.
If you do not have access to pleiades, I am not sure if all the files you need are also available on a public server.

Let us know if you have access to the input files.

Dimitris