[ecco-support] Enquiry about including atmospheric forcings in ECCO adjoint iterations

NA Yongsu ynaab at connect.ust.hk
Fri May 28 08:41:27 EDT 2021

Dear ECCO team,

I am currently re-running the ECCO v4r3 adjoint iterations, and found out that the publicly-released version does not have control adjustment files and related configurations for atmospheric forcings.

Are there any tips about including those forcings in the optimization? It'd be best for me to have chance to check the namelist files before public-release, if possible.

I suppose it is related with gentim2d parameters, but I cannot find much information about them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Yongsu Na

PS. Is there a way to search keywords in ecco-support Archives? Like typing site:mailman.mitgcm.org on Google search bar.