[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] next version release time

Fenty, Ian G (US 329C) ian.fenty at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 4 16:44:44 EDT 2021

Hi Matt,

We are currently working on the next ECCO Release, Version 4 release 5 covering the time period 1992-2020.  Optimistically, it will be officially released sometime this summer. We could potentially share a "pre-release" solution with you.  If you are interested, write us directly at Ian.Fenty at jpl.nasa.gov and Ichiro.Fukumori at jpl.nasa.gov to discuss options.

Best,
Ian Fenty