[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] ECCO V4R4 Daily Advection

Wang, Ou (US 329B) ou.wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 14 12:02:54 EDT 2020

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your interesting in using ECCO V4r4. The daily mean fields are in https://data.nas.nasa.gov/ecco/data.php?dir=/eccodata/llc_90/ECCOv4/Release4/nctiles_daily/. It is documented in V4r4’s User Guide https://ecco-group.org/user-guide-v4r4.htm, section 4.6.

Could you post the URL where you see that the variables have only the first day record for each year so I can check? I see they all have complete daily records over the time period 1992-2017.

Thanks,
Ou