[ecco-support] High frequency ECCO results

Wang, Ou (US 329B) ou.wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 25 11:54:55 EST 2019

Dear Thomas (and Sida),

The available highest frequency ECCOv4 output is daily for Version 4 Release 4 (V4r4) that can be found on NAS’s data portal https://data.nas.nasa.gov/ecco/data.php?dir=/eccodata/llc_90/ECCOv4/Release4/. V4r4 (1992-2017) is an update of v4r3 (1992-2015). We are preparing the documents to summarize the changes, but you are welcome to examine this new product.

Cheers,
Ou Wang