[ecco-support] Questions about downloading the data

Xiaolin Zhang Xiaolin.Zhang at Colorado.EDU
Wed Nov 20 00:40:42 EST 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for reading my email. My name is Xiaolin Zhang and I'm a postdoc at University of Colorado, Boulder.  I'm trying to download the ECCO data for the period of  1993 (1992)-2016 and found the following website.

https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/products/all/

I'm just wondering how I can download the data.

Thanks very much again for your time and any details will be really appreciated.
Xiaolin