[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] Missing daily output on JPL drive

Fukumori, Ichiro (US 329B) ichiro.fukumori at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 7 13:46:47 EST 2019

Hi Gael,

1) The link to the daily fields of Version 4 Release 3 (V4r3) is being
corrected. Thanks for letting us know. Note however that available
fields here are limited only to a few 2D variables; e.g., sea level,
bottom pressure, sea-ice, SST, SSS.

2) Complete daily mean states were never available for V4r3 but they
are for Version 4 Release 4 (V4r4) which can be found on NAS’s data
portal https://data.nas.nasa.gov/ecco/data.php

V4r4 (1992-2017) is an update to and extension of V4r3
(1992-2015). Documents summarizing the changes are still being
prepared, but users are welcome to examine this new estimate
already. We believe the fidelity of V4r4 should be comparable to or
better than V4r3. Feedbacks are appreciated.

Cheers,
Ichiro