[ecco-support] Access to ECCO2 product.

ogooluwa@scsio.ac.cn ogooluwa at scsio.ac.cn
Fri Mar 29 09:58:56 EDT 2019

Hello,

I am a graduate student in china. My research involves using the model output from ECCO2

I have tried accessing ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/ECCO2/cube92_latlon_quart_90S90N/ from your website

but i get the error below each time I try accessing it.

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/ECCO2/cube92_latlon_quart_90S90N/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_NO_SUPPORTED_PROXIES

Please grant me access to the data. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ogooluwa Samuel Adeagbo

CAS Belt and Road fellow