[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] interpolated 10m wind fields

Fenty, Ian G (329C) ian.fenty at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 19 19:00:43 EDT 2019

Hi Olivia,

The ECCO v4 R3 solution uses a 10m wind stress field, not zonal and meridional wind speed.   Would wind stress be useful to you?

Ian

On 3/19/19, 3:17 PM, "ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu<mailto:ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu> on behalf of ogozdz" <ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu<mailto:ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu> on behalf of ogozdz at masonlive.gmu.edu<mailto:ogozdz at masonlive.gmu.edu>> wrote:

Dear ECCO Support,

I am in need of the interpolated 10m wind fields for a project I am working on. Is the code that was used to do the interpolations available publicly? If not, is there anyway you can send the code that was used to do the interpolations?

Thank you,
Olivia Gozdz
Ph.D. Candidate
George Mason University