[ecco-support] ECCO Version 4 Python Tutorial

Maike Sonnewald maikejulie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 09:49:15 EDT 2019

Hi Louise,

Great you've found the tutorial useful!

The "getField" routine is a workaround based on some incompatibilities
rooted in niggles with the netCDF format and the pangeo way of loading data.

Like the tutorial states, it's a bit of a placeholder we want to replace,
so I hesitate providing it to you.

Cheers,
Maike

*Maike Sonnewald*
Postdoctoral Associate

*Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences*
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Visitor Harvard University

msonnewald.com