[ecco-support] Difficulty in getting ECCO data

Anju Mallissery anju.mallissery at tropmet.res.in
Mon Mar 5 05:02:32 EST 2018

Respected Sir/Madam

Myself Anju M, Senior research fellow at IITM Pune, I was trying to download ocean vertical velocity from ECCO data. One year back I downloaded data from the site given below "ftp://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data1/cube/cube92/lat_lon/quart_90S_90N/WVEL.nc". Now I am trying to get the data again but I could n't find out the latest data sets. it showing only upto 2012 dec. How can I get data for 2016. Awaiting for your reply

                                                                                                                               Faithfully,
                                                                                                                                Anju M
                                                                                                                                SRF, IITM
                                                                                                                                Pune