[ecco-support] Some questions about the density

Ligc liguancheng15 at mails.ucas.ac.cn
Fri Jan 19 10:37:57 EST 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

    Recently, I just want to analyze the potential density by using the ECCOV4R3 data, and find there is an output called "RHOAnoma", which means the density anomalies. So I transformed it as the potential density by adding a constant density of 1029kg/m3, but it

seem like there is some contradictions especially below the 500m.

    So I hope you could tell me more details about this variable if you are convenient. It will be great appreciated if you could

tell me where is the relevant function .m profile in the provided user profiles.

Best regards,
Guancheng