[ecco-support] About the ecco Version 5 Alpha heat budget

Qihua Peng q7peng at ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 26 02:51:10 EST 2018

Dear ECCO team members,
I found there is a new data set in your website: ECCO Version 5 Alpha.  I'd
like to use these new data set to do heat budget. But I can't find any
detail about the LLC 270  grid (and I can't use the former gcmfaces toolbox
to load this new LLC 270 grid ) and there is no nctiles_monthly_snapshots
file as well(so I can't do the heat budget at the moment). So I'd like to
ask if anyone can help me with these 2 problems.
By the way, can I reproduce this new ECCO verion by myself just as ECCO
V4r3? If I could , where can I download the model set file?
Thanks for your helping me all the time.
Best,
Qihua