[ecco-support] Problems with tile orientation in UVELMASS/VVELMASS v4/r2 interpolated

HONG ZHANG hong.zhang at ucla.edu
Thu Feb 8 23:53:44 EST 2018

Maybe you're looking at
ftp://mit.ecco-group.org/ecco_for_las/version_4/release2/nctiles_monthly/
ftp://mit.ecco-group.org/ecco_for_las/version_4/release2/interp_monthly/
doesn't have UVELMASS/VVELMASS,
but has interpolated
 EVELMASS   :  "Eastward Mass-Weighted Comp of Velocity (m/s)"
 NVELMASS   :  "Northward Mass-Weighted Comp of Velocity (m/s)"

Hong