[ecco-support] Download ECCO2-cube 92 product

Menemenlis, Dimitris (329C) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Dec 14 20:02:21 EST 2018

ECCO2 model output was moved to:
ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/ECCO2/cube92_latlon_quart_90S90N/

Please let me know if you have trouble accessing.

Dimitris

On Dec 11, 2018, at 4:43 AM, Trang Chau <trang.chau at lsce.ipsl.fr<mailto:trang.chau at lsce.ipsl.fr>> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madame,

My name is Thi Tuyet Trang CHAU, a postdoc researcher at LSCE-CEA (France). I have been working on the project of reconstruction surface partial pressure CO2 using predictors like mixed layer depth,  etc. I would like to use your product ECCO2-cube 92 of the year 2017 so I have tried to download it following the link ftp://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data1/cube/cube92/lat_lon/quart_90S_90N/. But It says that this link is inaccessible.

Could you show me how to get the data, please?
Thank you very much in advance.
Yours sincerely,
Trang