[ecco-support] ECCO time period

Wang, Ou (329B) Ou.Wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 5 19:12:17 EST 2018

Neil,

We are working on extending ECCO v4r3 through end of 2017. Hopefully, the extension would be available early next  year.

Best,
Ou Wang

From: <ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu<mailto:ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu>> on behalf of "Mackay, Neill" <N.Mackay at exeter.ac.uk<mailto:N.Mackay at exeter.ac.uk>>
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 2:20 AM
To: "ecco-support at mit.edu<mailto:ecco-support at mit.edu>" <ecco-support at mit.edu<mailto:ecco-support at mit.edu>>
Subject: [ecco-support] ECCO time period

Dear ECCO support,

I’m currently using ECCO to make some comparisons with observations from OSNAP (the Overturning in the Subpolar North Atlantic Program) along with my own inverse model. The observations I want to compare with go up to April 2016. Are there any plans to release ECCO outputs beyond the current period ending December 2015 in the near future?

Best regards,

Neill.