[ecco-support] Interpolated oceSflux files

Wang, Ou (329B) Ou.Wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 9 16:29:15 EDT 2018

Hi Rachel,

The oceSflux data can be computed as the sum of SFLUX<ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/interp_monthly/SFLUX/> and oceSPflx<ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/interp_monthly/oceSPflx/>. The latter two are available in ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/interp_monthly/.

Regards,
Ou