[ecco-support] Question about the Salinity budget

Ligc liguancheng15 at mails.ucas.ac.cn
Mon Apr 23 09:47:56 EDT 2018

Dear sir/madam,
      Thanks for your effort for this data which is closed to the budget. It helps me a lot in some salinity research.
      Recently, when i focused on the advection in details, i came across a question: I wanted to analysis its relevant horizontal and vertical advection processes in some area, so i tried to decompose the advective flux and find a particular term representing advection of the salinity by current through the base of the tracer cell results from your introduction, but i failed. I just wonder some technological descriptions about this advective flux and its detailed processes. I hope you could give me some suggestion.
 Thank you for your kindness again!

Best regards,
Michael