[ecco-support] Question on the heat flux forcing of the ECCO2 Cube92

Menemenlis, Dimitris (329C) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 8 12:01:51 EDT 2017

Dear Guo, I redirect your question to ecco-support list and to my
colleague Hong Zhang, who can help you to obtain the required field.

cube92 is an older ECCO solution that is not data-constrained.  Depending on
your research objectives, you may want to consider using ECCO-V4 Release 3
http://www.ecco-group.org/products.htm
which is a more recent ECCO optimization.

If the resolution of ECCO-V4 is not sufficient, I suggest that you use the
so-called llc270 solution — again my colleague Hong Zhang can help you with that.

Regards,

Dimitris Menemenlis