[ecco-support] ECCO2 to correct GRACE over the ocean

Marc Rovira m.roviranavarro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 03:31:20 EDT 2017

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am Marc Rovira, a MSc student studying Post Glacial Rebound in the
Barents Sea Region. I am planning to use ECCO2 to remove the ocean signal
from my GRACE data. In order to do so I am looking for monthly ECCO2
fields. I have found the *ECCO-V4 *product but it only extends until 2011.
I wanted to ask you if monthly bottom pressure fields for ECCO2 are
available and if not if they can be computed easily from ECCO2 products.

Thanks for your time and attention,

Marc Rovira Navarro