[ecco-support] Issues with access to raid14 at ocean.mit.edu

Piecuch, Christopher cpiecuch at aer.com
Thu Jun 1 14:09:23 EDT 2017

Hi,
I’m trying to access some ECCOv4 related files stored in the following directory at MIT—

/net/barents/raid14/heimbach/ecco/version4/release3/

When I ssh into the ocean.mit.edu server, and try to cd to the raid14 directory, I get the following error message:

-bash: cd: raid14: No such file directory.

(I can successfully access /net/barents/.)

Did I miss something? Are there issues with the MIT servers right now that I’m not aware of? I thought emailing the listserve would be the fastest way to get an answer.

Thanks,

Chris

—
Dr. Christopher G. Piecuch, Staff Scientist II
Atmospheric and Environmental Research, Inc.
781-761-2349

This email is intended solely for the recipient. It may contain privileged, proprietary or confidential information or material. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and any attachments and notify the sender of the error.