[ecco-support] Access to ECCOV4

Wang, Ou (329B) Ou.Wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 27 11:42:28 EDT 2017

Dear Guancheng,

The salinity snapshots are in ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/nctiles_monthly_snapshots/SALT/.

If the difference between the total tendency and the sum of ocean salt transport convergences and forcing is much larger than what Fig 3 of ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/doc/evaluating_budgets_in_eccov4r3.pdf shows, there could be a bug in your calculation.

Best,
Ou Wang