[ecco-support] Monthly ECCO equivalent water heights

Wang, Ou (329B) Ou.Wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 13 11:52:14 EST 2017

You could compute the steric sea level anomalies offline from the TS fields. ECCO v4 Release 2 provides the monthly ssh<ftp://mit.ecco-group.org/ecco_for_las/version_4/release2/nctiles_monthly/ETAN/>, T,<ftp://mit.ecco-group.org/ecco_for_las/version_4/release2/nctiles_monthly/THETA/> and S<ftp://mit.ecco-group.org/ecco_for_las/version_4/release2/nctiles_monthly/SALT/>.

Ou Wang