[ecco-support] Access to ECCOv4

Ying.Zhang@csiro.au Ying.Zhang at csiro.au
Mon Feb 6 20:40:58 EST 2017

Hi Sir or Madam,

I am Ying ZHANG, a student of the South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. My recent work is about the Indian Ocean warming, and I want to do some analysis based on ECCOv4. However, I found there are some variables (for example: zonal velocity, meridional velocity and so on) are not available on this website (http://mit.ecco-group.org/opendap/ecco_for_las/version_4/release1/). Could you please tell me how can I access to this data if it's convenient? I would greatly appreciate that.

Sincerely,

Ying.