[ecco-support] Questions about the atmospheric forcing field in ECCO2(cube92)

杨培冉 yangpeiran at stu.ouc.edu.cn
Thu Dec 21 04:30:04 EST 2017

Hello,
May I ask what atmospheric product (for example, 10m wind speed) you used in the Bulk Formulae to force the ECCO2 model? I have found in some papers that the JRA-25 maybe the forcing. But JRA-25's temporal range is just 1979-2004, which doesn't cover the whole period of ECCO2(1992-2017). So I want to ask you to be sure.
And is the bulk formulae used the same as this in MITgcm Dcumatation?
Thanks!

--
Yang Peiran,College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Science, Ocean University of China