[ecco-support] question about ecco

Wang, Ou (329B) Ou.Wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 3 11:48:52 EDT 2017

Dear Tao,

In general, ECCO V4 Release 3 output are monthly averages (ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/nctiles_monthly). There are monthly snapshots (ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/nctiles_monthly_snapshots/) and daily averages (ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/nctiles_daily/) for few variables.

ECCO V4 does not have tides.

Best,
Ou Wang