[ecco-support] ECCO forcing flux

gibies george gibies at tropmet.res.in
Fri Apr 21 00:19:49 EDT 2017

Thank you very much.

I could locate the input forcing at path "
ftp://mit.ecco-group.org/ecco_for_las/version_4/release2/input_forcing"

But how can I convert those files to NetCDF.

best regards

*Dr. Gibies George,*
*Project Scientist C,*
*Monsoon Mission,*

*Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, *
*NCL Post Office, *

*Pashan, Pune 411008, India.Office Teleph  : +912025904423Office mail
 : gibies at tropmet.res.in
<gibies at tropmet.res.in>____________________________________________Vettikuzhiyil
House,Ezhakkaranadu South **Post Office,*

*Puthencruz-682308, Kochi, India.Mobile number :  +919028523910,
+919420407392, Personal mail : gibiesgeorge at gmail.com
<gibiesgeorge at gmail.com>http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/
<http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/>*

Earth Day 2017 is “Environmental and Climate Literacy”. *
*"**Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need.*
* Because every 3000 pages cost a tree. **Save Trees, Save mother Earth." *