[ecco-support] Question regarding ECCO ocean reanalysis

Wang, Ou (329B) Ou.Wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 5 11:43:21 EST 2016

Hi Karthik,

Those are interpolated monthly fields starting from January, 1992.

Ou Wang

From: <ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu<mailto:ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu>> on behalf of "Balaguru, Karthik" <Karthik.Balaguru at pnnl.gov<mailto:Karthik.Balaguru at pnnl.gov>>
Date: Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 7:34 PM
To: "ecco-support at mit.edu<mailto:ecco-support at mit.edu>" <ecco-support at mit.edu<mailto:ecco-support at mit.edu>>
Subject: [ecco-support] Question regarding ECCO ocean reanalysis

    Hi,

       I have downloaded the ECCO v4 ocean reanalysis from (ftp://snowwhite.jpl.nasa.gov/data4/Release3/interp_monthly/). However, the data has no time information. In total, there are about 288 months or 24 years of data. It'll be great if you could kindly let me know what does the time for the first month of data correspond to.

    Thanks,
    Karthik