[ecco-support] Singularity in ADVR_TH data output in ECCO version4

浩刘 hliu at whoi.edu
Wed Nov 11 09:01:59 EST 2015

Hi,
    I have found singularity inside original data output in ADVr_TH
output datasets ,It is around 111 months and between level 26~27 .IF I
cut off the singularity ,there still something different between your
output and output from Liang & Wunch (2015).
     Can you check it out and put the right data output online?
                                                      Best Regards,Hao