[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] Joomla CMS Integration with Institutional Repositories

Jason Stirnaman jstirnaman at kumc.edu
Fri Oct 16 10:57:47 EDT 2009

Michael,
Would you check that link you sent? It's prompting for an Outlook
login.
I found the project and Wijiti sites at
http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/j-car and http://www.wijiti.com/
Can't wait to check it out!
Thanks,
Jason
--

Jason Stirnaman

>>> On 10/16/2009 at  5:23 AM, in message
<23B49CAE5B0DF045A1ED88731931C90BB9329A at SEGBLOGR0008.springer-sbm.com>,
"Michael Guthrie" <Michael.Guthrie at biomedcentral.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Apologies for cross posting. (Never sure who reads which list)
>
> Thought this Open Source project might be of interest. Open
Repository and
> Wijiti have released to the community J-CAR Joomla! Collections,
Archives, and
> Repositories suite for integrating an Institutional Repository or
Digital
> Asset Management System, specifically DSpace, but could utilise any
OAI Mets
> enabled repository, and import and display items in the IR in the
Joomla

<https://webmail.springer-sbm.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://bit.ly/ls