[Dspace-general] DSpace Reaches Over 700 Instances Worldwide

Valorie Hollister val at dspace.org
Tue Oct 6 13:13:11 EDT 2009

/Apologies for the cross posting.../

Dear DSpace Community Members -

The DSpace platform now has over 700 instances in over 70 different
countries worldwide!

DSpace continues to be the most popular repository solution, with well
over a third of the known institutional repositories using the DSpace
software. Each month there are between 20-30 new instances of DSpace.
Check out "Who's Using DSpace"
(http://www.dspace.org/whos-using-dspace/Repository-List.html) to see
the complete list. If your repository isn't included, please register
with us
(http://www.dspace.org/component/option,com_facileforms/Itemid,125/) as
we'd love to include your organization in our growing community!

Valorie Hollister
Director of Community Development, DSpace Project
DuraSpace
val at dspace.org
Skype: vhollister