[Dspace-general] Re : User Registration Error

Hardik Mishra hardik at webinito.com
Sat Nov 21 01:22:21 EST 2009

Hi Ravin

Please check following path and let us know few things

dspace/log/dspace.log file

"dspace" is a directory where you have installed instance.

Here is one of  possible reason for the error u mentioned

 Invalid configuration of Email settings in dspace.cfg

*Best Regards
Hardik Mishra
Software Engineer

http://bit.ly/uJ60P - Join Us on Facebook
http://www.twitter.com/webinito - Follow us on Twitter

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to catch fish and
you feed him for a lifetime.*