[Dspace-general] The Way Authorization Works

Hardik Mishra hardik at webinito.com
Thu Nov 5 00:58:02 EST 2009

Hello Dianne,

--> You  should be posting this on the general list.

Second ,

You are not doing anything wrong , it works in the way you described.

Another thing is that indirectly you gave good suggestion which is to be
discussed

*Best Regards*
*Hardik Mishra
Software Engineer*

http://bit.ly/uJ60P - Join Us on Facebook
http://www.twitter.com/webinito - Follow us on Twitter

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to catch fish and
you feed him for a lifetime.

Message: 2