[Dspace-general] new website

Michele Kimpton michele at dspace.org
Wed May 27 09:48:46 EDT 2009

Dear DSpace community,

Last week we launched a new website for dspace.org.  The purpose of
the new design was to improve the design and ability to find
information for both new and existing users.  We did an extensive
analysis or what types of users come to the site, where they get stuck
and what pages are requested most.  Through this analysis and working
with a team of folks inside MIT we were able to come up with a new
site layout.  We hope you like it!  Please give us any feedback
through the forum at : http://www.dspace.org/index.php?/List-forums/Website-Issues.html
.

We will continue to add more content as it becomes available to the
new site, such as "use cases", "list of useful add ons and
extensions", and the like.  If you feel something is missing that you
were able to access on the old site, or if you have suggestions for
new content,please let us know.

best, Michele Kimpton