[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] "Take Task" button does not work

filippos@uom.gr filippos at uom.gr
Wed May 20 14:04:02 EDT 2009

Dear Claudia,

Thank you very much for your reply. I think that this is the problem, however,
the bug-solution refers to a newer version than 1.4 (1.5.x I guess), and in 1.4
this file (CollectionStyleSelection.java)
is not there. But, since the "bug" has the same behavior as in that newer
version, I think that it is in a similar file.
Do you happen to know which exactly? Or at least approximately?

Thank you once more,

-Fk