[Dspace-general] setting primary bitstreams after upload

Claudia Juergen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Mar 27 18:35:34 EDT 2009

Hi Ann,

this depends on which UI (jsp or xml you are using).
In jsp log in as administrator and use the edit item. You can then check a
bitstream in the list at the botton of the edit item display. As far as I
know (from 1.5.x) there is no such option in the xmlui.
You can achieve this via the database directly in both jsp and xml ui.

Hope that helps

Claudia Jürgen