[Dspace-general] Turn off submission email feature?

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Mar 4 02:59:38 EST 2009

Hi Kelvin,

there is no configuration option to disable the email notification for
archived submissions.

You may change it in
dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/workflow/WorkflowManager.java
just comment this line out:
notifyOfArchive(c, myitem, mycollection);
Then ran mvn package, ant update and redploy

Or you can  make it configurable, see attached patch. The patch (against
1.5.x) defaults to notify for backward compability. Change the
configuration parameter to false if you want to disable notification.

Hope that helps

Claudia Jürgen