[Dspace-general] Unable to display the files in the web browser after importing files from command line

Allen Lam allen.dspace at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 03:20:05 EDT 2009

Hi, Yureshwar,

There is a lack of details in your import preparation and steps taken.
It is hard for others to guess what went wrong.

In my experience, if the "contents" file (a simple text file) is not
properly prepared, the real content files (e.g. pdf) will not show up
properly.

If you have enough understanding of relational database and sql, you can
go into the dspace tables to hack out what happened to the item, bundle
and bitstreams after the import action.

Hope this helps.

Allen.
HKU Hub Administrator, http://hub.hku.hk