[Dspace-general] Dspace Indexing & MediaFilterManager Error

hardik mishra hardik_hunt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 05:57:41 EDT 2009

Dear Ranjan

In the first reply i told you to add line(C:\DSpace\lib) to CLASSPATH environment variable.
not in PATH variable.

There is a difference in PATH and CLASSPATH environment variable.

Second thing , There is no need to have Perl loaded in your system.

Best Regards
Hardik Mishra
Jr. Software EngineerWebInito Technologies - Ahmedabad -Gujarat (India)

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to catch fish and you feed him for a lifetime.