[Dspace-general] Arabic Support in Dspace

Saeed Moaddeli s.moaddeli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:49:38 EDT 2009

Hi Antonio, Valorie and Dspace-general
Thank you all.
@Antonio
The single answer to all your questions is Yes. We have done these for
Persian language and the same is easily possible for Arabic. The pre-launch
version of our repository is accessible here:
http://sohrab.eiah.org/arch/?locale=fa
We'll be glad to help you and share our experience about localizing Dspace.
So take a look at our repository and if you needed more details, just drop
me a line.

P.S. Many thanks to Valorie and Michele for this connection.