[Dspace-general] see all submissions at once?

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Jul 30 04:52:40 EDT 2009

Hi Alice,

afaik this feature (viewing and stopping active workflows) is only
available for the jspui.
Note once an item is rejected during step 1 or 2 of the workflow, it is
no longer part of the workflow and only visible as unfinished submission
in the myDSpace section of the user who has published it.

Hope that helps

Claudia