[Dspace-general] Customization Dspace

Allen Lam allen.dspace at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:57:19 EDT 2009

Hi Hardik,

You can copy your new jsp and associated files to your dspace deployed
directory
dspace/webapps/jspui/
You will see the editing effect immediately by refreshing your browser.
Sometimes it may need restarting tomcat to take effect.
No packaging is needed. This is good for fast testing during development.

If you do not have Internet access, you can change dspace config to use
localhost as domain.

Take caution:
Copy your new jsp and other files to your source directory when you
finish testing.
Next time when you repackage dspace, all files in the deployed directory
will be removed.

Allen.