[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] Statistics update

Michael Guthrie Michael.Guthrie at biomedcentral.com
Mon Jul 27 07:27:12 EDT 2009

Hi Mark

One request we get from customers a lot is to have statistics of downloaded bitstreams be more meaningful. We currently provide them with Google analytics which shows what bitsreams have been downloaded, but these are often long urls that are difficut to decipher. What would be really good to see is a list of bitstreams with their dc.title crossreferenced showing what item they downloaded the bitstreams from.

Thanks
Michael

Michael Guthrie
Manager, Open Repository