[Dspace-general] Maven Dependency

Hardik Mishra hardik at webinito.com
Sat Jul 25 09:22:21 EDT 2009

Hello ,

For installing dspace1.5.2 , we do first step mvn.
So, all api's and files means package gets generated.
Then we do ant fresh_install.
and everything works fine.

My Problem Starts Now :

Now i have already built source.
Then i want to install it in a new environment where internet is not there.

I am changing build.dir in dspace.cfg to let say /dspace1

As i have already complete source , i am just doing ant fresh_isntall.

It takes the old path  /dspace not using /dspace1.

Is there anyway to change it or is it dependency of mvn package ?

please let me know and resolve my confusion.

--
Best Regards
Hardik Mishra