[Dspace-general] LNI Question:new Item just shows the first Author from MODS;Question on METS format and DC crosswalk‏

Robin Wang greenstone at live.de
Wed Jul 22 16:10:11 EDT 2009

Hi vidya,
Thank you for your help. I can use the MODS format to build the mets and successfully ingest the doc through LNI too.
But i have now an other problem about dc.contributor.author in dspace.  Don't know wheather you have too.

In
my dspace is just the first author "S. Abiteboul" from the mods edited
and displayed. Do you know, how should i changed the mods thereby i
can  fix this problem.

ps. for the dc term. i think, dspace does
support the dc terms from LNI. Maybe we didn't build the dc terms right
for the DSpace. We can check the config for crosswalk
(/dsapce/config/crosswalks) to fix it too.
regards
feng

<dmdSec ID="dmd_5" GROUPID="dmd_group_1">
  <mdWrap MDTYPE="MODS">
   <xmlData xmlns:mods="http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3">
    <mods:mods xmlns:mods="http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3">

  <mods:titleInfo>

    <mods:title>Data on the Web</mods:title>

  </mods:titleInfo>

  <mods:name type="personal">

    <mods:role>

      <mods:roleTerm type="text">author</mods:roleTerm>

    </mods:role>

    <mods:namePart>S. Abiteboul</mods:namePart>

    <mods:namePart>P. Buneman</mods:namePart>

    <mods:namePart>D. Suciu</mods:namePart>

  </mods:name>

</mods:mods>
   </xmlData>