[Dspace-general] Archiving files when folder structure is important

Ryan Clark ryan.clark at azgs.az.gov
Wed Jul 15 15:18:58 EDT 2009

It sounds like some people use DSpace to archive web pages, which are an
example of data where the folder structure or file paths are important.
Without the directory context, the individual files composing a web site
become useless. I've gotten a few responses suggesting you can do this, but
I don't have time at present to commit to the level of customization that it
sounds like is necessary.

Of course, if someone knows a simple way to do this, I'm all ears ~

Thanks,
Ryan