[Dspace-general] Arabic Support in Dspace

Antonio Cuomo antonio at parliaments.info
Thu Jul 2 08:13:56 EDT 2009

Thank you very much.
After a period I have been busy with other internal job i can now go back to
this!

The link to the page doesn't work, it takes too much time to be opened and a
have a time out error message.

I tried many time during the last week and i can browse pretty easily so i
think that the problem is on the server-side.

Anyway i want to ask you if the customization done are for JSP interface or
for the manakin or for both.

Thank you
Antonio