[Dspace-general] DSpace on windows

Michele Kimpton michele at dspace.org
Mon Jan 26 10:56:58 EST 2009

You will find a guide for installing DSpace on windows posted on the
wiki here:
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/DSpaceOnWindows

hope that helps,

Michele KImpton

Dear Member,
I have recently subscribed to the mailing list of Dspace, i want to
say that
i tried my level best to install Dspace on my system but unfortunately
it is
not working especially agter PostgreeSQl is installed and it shows
errors in
installing ant fresh,. i t is my suggestion that a simple tutorial
regarding
the installation of Dspace on Windows Xp SP2 may be provided to all such
members so that that could also become the part of Dspace.
Thanks and all the best