[Dspace-general] Looking for (DSpace) Repositories using Google Analytics

Jonas Gilbert Jonas.Gilbert at ub.gu.se
Mon Jan 26 10:55:18 EST 2009

Hello Bram,

We have been using Google Analytics with our DSpace repository as of
July 2007. We've also configured the bitstream download link so that it
would be included in the Google Analytics logs. You are welcome to use
this data in your research. Please contact me so that we can arrange access.

I am not aware of any similar research using data from Google Analytics,
however I  noticed that Cybermetrics Lab - which among other things
publishes the "Ranking Web of World Repositories" -  is also interested
in Google Analytics data for the repository ranking, see "Proposal to
webmasters for 2009 edition" at http://repositories.webometrics.info/

Best regards,
Jonas Gilbert
Gothenburg University Library